Some programs require field training/ job experience for successful completion of the program. A co-op work permit is required in that case. This permit is issued during the course of the study. The application for co-op work permit is online. It is always valid up to the validity of study permit. Sometimes students have to extend their study permit during their time of study. In this instance, both the co-up work permit and study permit extension need to be submitted together.

For More information

Designated Learning Institute Update

If the student changes the college or transfer from one college to another then it is necessary to update this to CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) regarding the change. Generally, it is done online but if it not possible to do it online a paper application can be sent. It is necessary to get signed DLI update letter from student.

For More information

2021 © | All Rights Reserved to cw.international