Some programs require field training/ job experience for successful completion. A co-op work permit is required in that case. This permit is issued during the course of the study. The application for co-op work permit is online. It is always valid up to the validity of study permit. Sometimes student has to extend his/her study permit during his/her study then both applications (co op work permit and study permit ext.) need to submit together.


If the student changes the college or transfer from one college to another then it is necessary to update this to CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada) regarding the same. Generally, it is done online but if it not possible online then we have send paper application. It is necessary to get signed DLI update letter from student.